Wednesday 6 January 2016

31.3/5.3 3.Be able to plan and produce a piece of social action or community media production work - Rebecca

Budget
When creating a film, your budget usually determines the quality of it as it is the sum on money you can use to buy things for your film such as props and licenses. However, as this is a student made film, I do not have a budget to work off of, I will be supplied with the recording and editing equipment, and anything extra that I feel that my film needs, I would use my own money to buy it if it wasn't accessible from college.
Time Schedule
Filming for this project starts next week (02/12/2015), and I will use my lesson time to film and edit. However, the specific deadlines are as follows:
Filming deadline 18/12/2015
Delivery deadline 08/01/2016



Facilities
The college will provide the majority of the facilities needed; this includes cameras, tripods, lighting, film editing software, actors, and studio space. However, the facilities that I will need are cameras, tripods and editing software.
Locations/Health & Safety

The locations that I will be filming in are mostly classrooms, and other areas around the college. I will also use local areas around me to film (Mitcham and Carshalton).

Possible Location
Permission needed?
Health & Safety

College classroom (219)

Yes – Ask David (media teacher) to use the room.

N/A

Local area – Mitcham/Carshalton

No

Vehicles

My House

No

N/A

Local shops

Yes – Ask shop keeper

N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment