Friday 9 October 2015

Brief Example Homework - Rebecca


After reviewing the brief I learnt that the skills that I have to be able to complete the task would be that I know how to use computer programmes such as Photoshop. This means that I would be able to design things for this company. However I am not too familiar with their demographic which means that I wouldn't know what to do within my work to reflect the company well. Therefore to develop I would need to gain some knowledge of the company and their target audience to be able to make appropriate work for them. 

Things that could be negotiated within the brief is possibly the amount of work that needs to be done by specific people. Also the salary and deadlines are missing from the brief which are vital pieces of information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment